I make comic-zines – who knew? Click on the SAN KESSTO LOGO here to be TAKEN to the shop for some cheap comics!!
Here’s a history – of them zines that I can actually remember
– History Vol 1. A short comic based on a crazy story I heard whilst I was in Mongolia
– The Barbarians – A series of sketches and comics that I made backstage in the IHOS production of the same name.
– Carlton Blues 2012 Yearbook – Weekly sketches of the Bluebaggers!
– I Wanna Be A Travella (and a artist) 2012 – Sketches and comics from our trip to Europe
– Sleuth #1 – Comics from the series generated from the exhibition in Hobart
– Down There – Sleuth: There’s Somethin’ Rotten in the Apple Isle
– I Wanna Be A Travellar (2013) – travels in Far North Queensland